Single-serve sachets of 23g powder: dissolves easily in 350ml water
(Fits perfectly into a lunch-box / handbag / car cubby-hole: keep it handy for busy days)
Sugar, Inulin, permitted flavours and colourants, Citric Acid, Potassium, Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic acid, Vitamins and minerals
- Low GI – sustained energy release for 3 -4 hours
- HALF the calories of a typical fizzy cold drink / soda / energy drink
- 310kJ/74kCal per serving 5
- HIGH in Vitamin C – providing 48% of the NRV in one single serving (when 2 servings are taken a day then 96% of the NRV is provided)
- GOOD source of FIBRE – 2.5g dietary fibre per serving (the same as is found in a small apple!)
- Naturally gluten-free
- Ideal for ANY time of the day!
WHO will benefit?
- Add as a drink supplement into a school lunch box, together with a healthy sandwich + fruit
- Fussy eaters: pre- and primary school children with poor eating habits
- Add as a meal supplement into a teen’s diet especially when they are going through a rapid growth spurt
- Office meetings, to ensure sustained concentration.
- Adults use a quick, easy energy-sustaining snack ANYTIME of the day
- Feel a cold coming on? Have a single serving twice a day.
EXERCISE AND TRAINING
- Pre-training / workout
- Post workout for those doing >90min exercise
- During endurance training
- As a dietary supplement where there is loss of appetite due to illness / medical treatment
- Irritable bowel syndrome as a snack
- Inflammatory bowel disease as a supplement
School feeding programs as a drink to be combined with a staple meal, to ensure sustained energy in the classroom and on the playground and sports field.
Due to its high fibre content, do not give more than one single serving per day to toddlers and pre-school children (children under the age of 5).