Supa Shake ” Meal on the Go”
Single-serve sachets of 50g powder: dissolves easily in 250-300ml water depending on your preference
(Fits perfectly into a lunch-box / handbag / car cubby-hole: keep it handy for busy days)
Vegetable fat powder (palm kernel oil), Inulin, Soya Protein Isolate, Sugar, Xanthum Gum, permitted flavours and colourants, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic acid, Vitamins and minerals
ALLERGENS: SOYA and COW’S MILK PROTEIN
WHY USE SUPA SHAKE?
- LOW GI – sustained energy release for 3 -4 hours
- Balanced breakfast and/or lunch replacement
- And/ OR for a quick pre-workout / post-workout supplementary drink to enhance performance and boost recovery
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals
– provides: good sources of Vitamin C, B complex, zinc and selenium (anti-oxidants to fight cancer, heart disease and other chronic disease)
- GOOD source of FIBRE – 5g dietary fibre per serving (the same as is found in 2 fruits!)
- Good quality protein source
- Naturally gluten-free
WHO will benefit?
LIFESTYLE BOOSTER ON-THE- GO:
- Meal replacement for those not having sufficient time to eat.
- School children not “hungry” for breakfast OR who do not have enough time for lunch pre-sporting activities.
- Fussy eaters: pre- and primary school children with poor eating habits
- Add as a meal supplement into a teen’s diet especially when they are going through a rapid growth spurt
- Office meetings, to ensure sustained concentration.
- Business men and women who are often “on the road” – and whose only choice is a quick yet unhealthy take-out.
- Supa Shake contains CHOLESTEROL-LOWERING ingredients: SOYA, FIBRE and a low GI carbohydrate source; and is also rich in antioxidant vitamins which are scientifically proven to significantly reduce heart disease risk). In addition, although the Shake does contain a little fat, the amount is well below levels that make it too high in fat.
EXERCISE AND TRAINING
- Pre-training / workout
- Post workout for optimal recovery
- Dietary supplement where there is loss of appetite due to illness / medical treatment
- Post-operatively: Due to the added vitamins and minerals, and the good quality of the protein and carbohydrate – this meal replacement and / or supplement will enhance tissue repair and growth and thus speed up the recovery process.
- Burns patients: add to all meals as an easy-to- digest supplement for improved recovery rates
- Post- cancer treatment where appetites are decreased yet nutrition needs are high.
- Loss of appetite
- Supa Shake has a good source of soluble fibre, AND is gluten- and lactose-free, making it ideal as part of a treatment regime for all colon disorders, including:
- Spastic Colon (Irritable bowel syndrome)
- Food intolerances
- Coeliac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Food allergies to gluten and dairy
- School feeding programs as a drink to be combined with a staple meal, to ensure sustained energy in the classroom, on the playground and sports field.
- Due to its high fibre content, do not give more than one single serving per day to toddlers and pre-school children (children under the age of 5).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the practice at 074 342 0986
Flavours Available: Strawberry | VanillaChoc | Banana | MoccaJava | Assorted
For retailer interested please contact email@example.com for pricing
Please note delivery cost subjected to change depending on the area, please read statement carefully.